Due to work on the bridge at Hydraulic and 69th the road closure pictured above will be in effect until January, 2020.
Pick up your
at the Administration Center TODAY!
Click Here for a comprehensive guide to the Connectivity Plan State of the Pedestrian Connectivity Plan
The Park City Flag
· As you look at this flag, one of the first things you may notice is that it focuses on the center, which is created by the intersection of horizontal and vertical lines. This is reflective of the two major roadways, I-135 and K-96, that provide tremendous access to Park City.
· The next thing you may notice is a leaf, which reminds us of our city’s beautiful parks and symbolizes our potential for continued growth. At the center of the leaf is a star, which symbolizes hope and imagination.
· Next, you may notice a line from top to bottom that divides the flag into an east and west half, displaying the city’s two sides as split by 1-135. Second, the two sides of the flag represent that Park City is served by two school systems, USD 259 and USD 262. The wave of the leaf in the center relates to the wave of Park City’s logo and the unified vision for a future of prosperity for Park City.
· And finally, you may notice the blue and white background, which represents open Kansas skies and endless possibility. The white reflects peace, clarity, imagination, and the pursuit of freedom in Park City.
The flag belongs to all of us – we encourage you to use it and make it your own.
Park City Council Meeting of September 10th, 2019
You can view our public access channel on Youtube by following this link:
Park City Public Access
Or you can watch channel 7 if you have
Cox Communications Cable
The Recycling Perks program will unfortunately be ending June 4th, 2019.
Although the program is ending, some things will remain the same or change slightly:
- Your recycling pick up will continue as usual with Waste Connections of Kansas
- Your points will never expire. You earned them!
- You can continue to redeem your points at local businesses as long as the business continues to participate
- You will still have access to the Recycling Perks website, Facebook, and educational blogs so please keep in touch!
To view this years
CONSUMER CONFIDENCE REPORT
For More information
about the new
Storm Water Utility
View Our City